Step 1 of 5
Through our sponsored facilities and a grants program, the Connie Dwyer Breast Cancer Foundation serves underprivileged and vulnerable women by ensuring the availability of top-quality breast-health services that include screening, diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up care. In addition, CDBCF provides financial support for programs that provide resources, education, advocacy, and empowerment for the women we serve.
CDBCF's first round of grant funding budget is $50,000.
The Foundation supports community initiatives that further our mission to focus on breast health and well-being of underserved women in the following counties in New Jersey: Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Hunterdon, Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Somerset, Sussex, Union, or Warren.
The Foundation provides funding for public charities registered under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Grants will only be provided for projects within the New Jersey counties mentioned above. Grant recipients are permitted to reapply for funding no sooner than 4 grant cycles (2 years) from the date of their most recent application. Non-recipients have no reapplication limitations.
The Foundation reviews grant applications semi-annually. All applications must be submitted electronically through our website and include all supporting documentation.
Grant recipients must*:
1. Complete and submit a Grant Report Form, Grant Report Form or available on www.cdbcf.org/grants, once funds are spent, or within one year of receiving funding; whichever occurs first.
2. Provide timely publicity, News Release Guidelines, once funding has been received. All text must be submitted to, and approved by The Foundation, before public release. Text should be submitted to email@example.com for approval.
*Future grant applications will not be considered unless both conditions are met.
For any questions, please contact Sarah Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-525-8076.
1) Detailed project budget
2) Detailed operating budget for organization
3) Most recent #complete# list of private/corporate sponsors
4) Board of Directors/Trustees with business affiliations
5) Most recent audited financial report or Form 990
6) Organizations 501(c)(3) IRS ruling letter
7) Annual Report, if available
© 2017 CONNIE DWYER BREAST CANCER FOUNDATION